Friday 8 December 2017

Sword And Shield Power Spell


This spell was performed outside on behalf of a third party. It was performed near to our water altar and blends the elements together - air, fire, water, earth and spirit. Every day objects can certainly be use din spells. Many traditional spells were written in times past and do not really keep up with a modern or urban environment.
There are a number people around today who seem to think witchcraft is in fact, illegal. But - it has in all honesty, been perfectly legal to practice witchcraft in England since 1951 and  we do a great many spells in the garden and even on public land as it is not something that should be hidden in our opinion but instead should in fact be celebrated. I even tell people in my local supermarket I do spell work and the like, if I get in to conversation. I think witchcraft has spent enough time hidden away and needs to demand the respect the religion truly deserves.